Solana's 1 month check up was today. She weighs 8.3 oz (6.11 at birth) so I'm happy to see she's growing and healthy. Following are some recent photos.
7/21/09
Posted by Alexandria at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Established December 2002
Solana's 1 month check up was today. She weighs 8.3 oz (6.11 at birth) so I'm happy to see she's growing and healthy. Following are some recent photos.
Posted by Alexandria at 4:42 PM
4 comments:
That looks like such a fun cookie making party. I can't wait until my girls can help and little more and feel involved in baking. Those are some of my best memories with my mom. Cute pictures!
Oh she is getting so big! We can't wait to see her in just couple weeks. I love the thumbs up picture! The concentration in Cody's face is so cute!
Oh and Happy Birthday!!! We plan on calling you guys when Darin gets home from work...provided you're not out celebrating. :)
Happy Birthday from us too!
Thanks for posting pictures.. They kids look like they had a blast making cookies!
Post a Comment