7/22/09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY #28 FOR ALEXANDRIA


The gorgeous and vivacious Alexandria celebrated her 28th birthday on July 22nd. We had double chocolate cake and brought in italian food for dinner. Claire hid the cake under her bed all day to surprise her mom. We also get to go see the play WICKED later this summer so we are excited for that. She is the most amazing wife and mother in the world.

Love,

Jared
Avalon
Claire
Cody
Solana



6 comments:

Eli and Candace said...

Happy Birthday Cousin Alex! We are the same age for a couple of weeks! I feel young again. :)

Sue said...

Happy b-day again! Sounds like you guys had a great time (good job Jared!). And way to go Claire on hiding the cake. :)

The Harker's said...

Happy birthday Alex!

Anonymous said...

I know this is late, but Happy Birthday! Your kids are getting so big, especially Solana. I hope you had a wonderful day. Wish you could have been here for a birthday GNO. Miss you!

Trina said...

Happy Birthday to you! What a sweet surprise birthday cake! Enjoy Wicked, it's so fun!

Elieson Family said...

Happy belated!