Avalon and Claire have been swimming almost every day this summer and are good enough to tread water and swim to the side if they get tired which makes me less nervous at the pool. Avalon finally got enough courage to jump off the diving board and has been loving the diving board ever since. All day Friday she kept saying "I love jumping off the diving board so much, I just can't stop thinking about it!"
7/14/09
Posted by Alexandria at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Very cute videos! I can't believe she just ran, jumped, no nose plugging, and then swam to the edge all by herself. That's awesome!
They are little fish - way to go girls! Let's just hope they don't try to swim with the real fish at the farm. :)
You girls are awesome swimmers! We can't wait to maybe go swimming with you... 2 weeks and counting!!!
Post a Comment