8/2/09

Solana's Blessing Day
We are so grateful for all our family and friends who came to support Solana on her special day!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss your beautiful family! I am so glad that you were able to celebrate her blessing with your family. You guys look great!

Nygards said...

Oh Alex! So cute! Congrats! You look so good and your family is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I hope you are well!

Sue said...

What a good lookin' group! We wish we could have been there but are super excited to see you guys in only two days!!!! Wahoo!!!!

Young family said...

It was such a fun weekend.. thanks for letting us come and celebrate that new baby with you! Oh, and drag you all over Sea World, Zoo and the beach!
We had a blast!

Sara said...

Alex
It was fun to see you and the quick meet of your hubby, at the reunion. You kiddos are cute.

Carrie, Ryan, Logan and Caden said...

All cute pictures. Thanks for posting so much. I love being able to keep up with you and your cute family. Your new baby is darling.