IT'S A GIRL!

We just had our 1st ultrasound today and were informed "there is nothing to indicate that it is a boy"... Kind of a weird way of putting it, but we are very excited to welcome a another little baby girl into the Lucas Family due on June 21, 2009.




19 comments:
Congrats! Cody is sure outnumbered. I hope you are feeling well and enjoying San Diego!
wow, i didn't know you were expecting.
what a perfect little profile.
sorry we didn't see you guys. we were all sick.
even fam that came to visit for just a couple days ended up getting it. we will definitely see you next time.
We are very excited for you!! Girls are awesome!!! Wish we were enjoying warm weather with you...
I just found out you were pregnant again last night. Carlie told me...Congrats!
You need to live in SLC so I can be your little girls dance teacher.
Another mini Alex! Yay! I don't know if you heard, but I am pregnant! (and due not too far after you).. I posted it on my blog the end of Dec, if you want to know the details! Hope you are having fun in San Diego! Nick was there this last week for work, and said it was the nicest weather!
Congratulations Alex! That is so exciting. I can't believe you are going to have four kids now. I was just looking at our Centennial blog, and saw Sara's blog there. She has five kids now. I am so impressed with you guys. Anyway, I hope everything is going well with you.
Congrats. I love little girls. They are wonderful! And so cute with all their pink and bows and painted toe nails and thing.
Congrats dear friend! You don't even look pregnant, let alone far enough along to have an ultrasound to show gender! We are excited for you!
Woohoo! I'm so excited for you guys Alex!!!! I'll bet she's as beautiful as her mom and sisters! Miss you!
Wow!!!! I was so pleasantly shocked to read your news!!! What a cool blessing, and she sure is fortunate to have you guys for her family!
I too was unaware of your status!! How exciting for you. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to catch up. :) You make the most beautiful children-- yay for another little girl! Love ya.
Yea! I can't believe how many kids you have already Alex. Good to see you are doing well. Send me your e-mail adress to tiniwahini2004@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite to our blog.
Congratulations! June will be a great month for new babies; we'll find out Wednesday.
Congratulations! I didn't even know that you wre pregnant! Maybe I need to check your blog more!
:-)
Congrats once again! I'm glad you finally posted it. :) Thanks again for letting us come and visit. You guys are great!!!!!
Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys! Of course you're not showing... I remember finding out in TX when you were expecting Claire and thinking "is she sure?"
It's funny - you keep having girls, and I keep having boys. Every time I say that with my voice all low "yeah, another boy..." I get a reply that boys are easier to raise. I then say "yeah, if you're a guy, which uh-hum, I'm not" Seriously I'm envious and excited! Good luck!
Congratulations! How fun!
Congratulations friends! What great news!
Post a Comment