1/23/09

Our visit from Uncle Darin and Aunt Sue
Thanks for coming to see us.
The kids had so much fun and miss you already.

Watching the dolphins ride the waves right in front of us.
If you make a road in the sand and give him a car, Cody will stay in one place instead of running up and down the beach the entire time your there...
good tip for a pregnant mommy who plans to visit the beach a lot.

Zoo tour on the bus.
Avalon's favorite animals were the Flamingo's. Claire loved the Polar bears and
I personally loved the Panda bears who were super active that day.

5 comments:

Darin said...

That was a good time. Thanks for letting us hang-out with you guys!

Sue said...

We miss you too! We had a lot of fun and can't wait for our next visit (which might be a little while :) ).

Sue Tucker said...

How fun! We're going to have to make the trip to visit you guys. You have such a cute family and we're so excited to have another little red-headed Lucas girl. Do you have any names picked out?

Anna M said...

I love the happy look on Claire's face. Sorry about the Lucente deposit!

Jennett said...

Oh My! If there was an award for being the cutest mom, I think you would win it! How d you manage to stay as thin and as cute as ever with three kids and one on the way? If you have any great secrets I would love to hear them! So, you are in San Diego now? My husband is presenting at a thorasic conference in May in San Diego and I was debating whether or not to join him! We are in cincinnati and loving life. I was just planning summer trips and went to our class blog and found your link...if you want to see what we are up to my blog is simpsonfun@blogspot.com! Glad things are going well for you and your family.