I sure hope you guys got your stuff!! When Sam's parents moved here from England they were about the same ages as you and Jared and they had 3 young kids too. They packed 5 suitcases, one for each of them, and took the suitcases with them on the plane. Then they packed 10 boxes with their random household belongings and had them shipped to the US - but the boxes never arrived. So all they had to start their new life in America is what was in those 5 suitcases. I hope that doesn't happen to you!
9 comments:
Glad you made it safely! How cool to not only be on the beach, but actually touching the water in December! You guys all look wonderful!
I'm sure I don't need to tell you how jealous I am!:):) It looks like you guys are having alot of fun in California!
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun in the warm San Diego weather! We will have to come and visit you guys!
The girls and I wish we were splashing in the ocean too!!! Looks like a ton of fun.
Can I have all your winter clothes?
I am jealous! I think we are going to have to come visit you guys soon. :)
I sure hope you guys got your stuff!! When Sam's parents moved here from England they were about the same ages as you and Jared and they had 3 young kids too. They packed 5 suitcases, one for each of them, and took the suitcases with them on the plane. Then they packed 10 boxes with their random household belongings and had them shipped to the US - but the boxes never arrived. So all they had to start their new life in America is what was in those 5 suitcases. I hope that doesn't happen to you!
Lucky!!! How fun to live in the sunny state of California! Hope you get your stuff soon!
I wanted to pinch myself today when we had our third day of 70 degree weather. Hurray for Sunny California!
Post a Comment