Playing in the snow.... Again. We're trying to make the best of the snow situation but I'm definitely ready for some sun. Cody is wearing mommy's gloves, daddy's hat, and boots that are too big but at least he's warm!
2/28/08
Posted by Alexandria at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You know, I'm sure I would agree with you right now if I were there, but I so wish we had REAL snowfalls out here where you could play in the snow for more than just a day.. before it melted. And then after London, I'm shocked that spring is really just around the corner. Winters are just so much longer out there. And I didn't mind it so much. I like cool/cold weather now.
I LOVE improvising with the kids' clothing!! I babysit a little girl, and when she gets her things dirty, I just put her in some of our stuff, and it's so much fun! They look silly, but I enjoy the process and knowing we can "make-do" with what we've got.
OH, and I tagged you! Share 7 things I wouldn't know about you!!!
These pictures are great!! I will pray for the sun to come your way!!
So much snow!! Do you miss the border yet? I can say I don't miss the border but I do miss the warmth and I am with you I am ready for Spring, excited to see tulips & temple square at conference!! Miss you guys Bennions
i want some hot cocoa just from looking at these pictures. brrrrr!my kids can't even remember what snow is. kinda sad.
Post a Comment