Avalon, Claire and Cody have a great time playing together. I think this video does a good job of summing up what goes on all day long at the Lucas house.
2/17/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Established December 2002
Avalon, Claire and Cody have a great time playing together. I think this video does a good job of summing up what goes on all day long at the Lucas house.
Posted by Alexandria at 12:31 PM
8 comments:
Hi! I have never met you, but Chris says you're our cousin so I added you to our blog :) our blog address is mcquiveys.blogspot.com
This looks like fun and I know that my girls would love to play this way too.
Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to see you guys again.
Hi Alex and Jared. I found your blog through some other Boise friends. What a sweet family you have! Where in NY are you guys? Brock is in medical school at the University of Rochester. You guys would be welcome to come for a visit anytime!
Lisa O'Neil
Ours do the same game all the time, isn't it fun when they don't fight?
Hey Alex, It's Michelle Wolfley! I saw your blog from Xotichl's! I hope you don't mind! Remember I need to keep tabs on you guys for the future of our children!!! Our blog is camandshell.blogspot.com!
Your girls look like their growing fast! We sure do miss you down here!
This reminds me of you and I playing when we were little! How fun!
Alex, since looking at your "recent art pic" of The Voyage of Life, I'm more or less obsessed with them! Fascinating depiction and perspective, don't you think? I need to find a way to get cheap copies!!!
Post a Comment