Is that Avalon in the scarf? I hope so, because that's what I told Salem! And how old is Avalon again? I'm trying to prep Salem for our trip. The boys.. well, there's no prepping them. I love the photos. Looks like things are cooling down up there! I'm excited to come out!
Alex! I finally found you on Kim and Blake's blog! Hurray! I have been thinking about you a lot for the past few years. I love the pictures on your blog. You have such an adorable family! I love all of the red hair!!! I would love to chat- send me an email some time. . .corinne_hilton@yahoo.com or check out our blog at happyhiltons.blogspot.com. You're awesome Alex!
3 comments:
Alex, these pictures are great!! Your kids are the cutest!!
Is that Avalon in the scarf? I hope so, because that's what I told Salem! And how old is Avalon again? I'm trying to prep Salem for our trip. The boys.. well, there's no prepping them.
I love the photos. Looks like things are cooling down up there! I'm excited to come out!
Alex! I finally found you on Kim and Blake's blog! Hurray! I have been thinking about you a lot for the past few years. I love the pictures on your blog. You have such an adorable family! I love all of the red hair!!! I would love to chat- send me an email some time. . .corinne_hilton@yahoo.com or check out our blog at happyhiltons.blogspot.com. You're awesome Alex!
Post a Comment