Alex! You're babies are so beautiful, and so are you! I'm so happy that you've got your blog up and going again, it's such a great way to keep in touch! Love you!
You DO have beautiful babies! I'm glad that you're settled and doing well. I can't believe all that goregous red hair! I always wanted a baby with that vibrant color, you hit the jackpot! Keep the pictures coming, they're great.
3 comments:
Alex! You're babies are so beautiful, and so are you! I'm so happy that you've got your blog up and going again, it's such a great way to keep in touch! Love you!
You DO have beautiful babies! I'm glad that you're settled and doing well. I can't believe all that goregous red hair! I always wanted a baby with that vibrant color, you hit the jackpot! Keep the pictures coming, they're great.
Great day for Taughannock! Glad you live in Ithaca!
Post a Comment