10/4/07

Kick Kick Kick

Just ignore Cody's PJ's, it was a late night diaper change in the dark!

6 comments:

Nygards said...

Alex!!!
I just ran into your blog while I was looking at other people's blogs. Kind of crazy! Man, your kids are so so cute! How are you? I hope you're doing good. You're awesome!
Love, Jen

tara said...

Alex!!! This is too crazy, Jen just found you looking at other people's blogs and I just found you thru Jen's blog. Wow, your family is adorable! It's good to see you...hope all is well!
:)Tara

Marianne said...

what a cute blog. i'm so glad you started one. this will be so fun to catch up with and see your BeaUtiful family :) keep in touch. my blog is mevbunnell.blogspot.com

Elieson Family said...

That is hilarious. The only thing our kids do at the same time is
1. Fight
2. Scream
3. Make HUGE messes. and on occasion
4. Sleep :)
Are we on for the November weekend?

Washburn Family said...

Alex,
Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big they are. I hope that there is a time Dan and I can take a trip out to New York and see you guys. We would love to get together. I hope all is going well.
Jen

Marianne said...

that is sooooo cute. wow! you should submit that to a video contest. soo cute. your oldest looks like you. so dang cute!