Established December 2002
The dresses look so cute! You got some really cute pictures of Solana... I can't believe how fast she is growing!Happy Belated Birthday Claire!
Wow I'm impressed. I'd really like to learn to sew. Your kids look so cute all matching. And the weather looks beautiful!
Beautiful kids and outfits!
Gorgeous! Those dresses turned out great and I love Cody's tie (aka "boy dress"). :) So cute!
Hey cute pictures of your kiddos. Your mom did an awesome job on the dresses!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The dresses look so cute! You got some really cute pictures of Solana... I can't believe how fast she is growing!
Happy Belated Birthday Claire!
Wow I'm impressed. I'd really like to learn to sew. Your kids look so cute all matching. And the weather looks beautiful!
Beautiful kids and outfits!
Gorgeous! Those dresses turned out great and I love Cody's tie (aka "boy dress"). :) So cute!
Hey cute pictures of your kiddos. Your mom did an awesome job on the dresses!
Post a Comment