5/8/10

DISNEYLAND! Jared and I received free tickets doing volunteer work earlier this year so we decided we would take the whole family to Disneyland to celebrate Claire's b-day. Jared's cousin Ron and his wife Sherri, whom I haven't seen for 7 years or more, came out with their beautiful kids to visit so we were all able to go together along with Grandma and Grandpa Lucas. We had a fantastic day.

Waiting in line at the submarine ride. Cody said this was his favorite ride.

Claire getting trained to be a Jedi soldier.

Claire whipping out her lightsabor ready to fight. She had a determined look on her face the entire time and acted like she was seriously training to fight, she'd be a good Jedi in real life.


Having fun with the cool mist and water ball



Cody and Isaac loved the cool mist rocket


With their cousins Ron, Ashlyn and Isaac

Notice where Claire hid when Annie from Toy Story walked by.


Cody that night in bed.

1 comments:

Sue said...

I love you last picture with Cody! That's how you know if the kids had fun. :) I can't wait until next year when we all can go...too bad it is still 13 months away. That's just a long time for me to wait!