9/6/09

August 2009 Family Photo


10 comments:

Nash said...

what a great picture. family pics are hard to come by too. everyone looks great.

Trina said...

Really good family photo! You're super tiny again and your baby is getting so big! You're hair is getting really long! I chopped mine this summer, but I'm growing it out again, it's just easier longer. Very beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! What a great picture! Your kids have gotten so big. Oh how I miss you guys!

Stacy said...

So cute! I love that my girls and Solana are the same age! Hopefully someday they will all get to meet and play!

Nygards said...

Doesn't get much cuter than that Alex! Your family is adorable!!!

Elieson Family said...

BEE YOU TEE FULL!!

Eli and Candace said...

Great family pic! How did the photographer get everyone including Solana to smile and look at the camera?? Beautiful background too.

Brooke said...

Your family picture turned out really good! You have such a beautiful family Alex!

Kim said...

Hey, I am really hoping you like your family pictures this year...I think they turned out beautiful! Thanks for letting me do them for you. It is always fun to see your family!
(I just wanted to make sure that the images on the disks were better quality than what shows up with this picture...cause the CD should have only high quality images on it...let me know if you have trouble printing them!)

Jennifer said...

I couldn't believe this picture when it came as your Christmas card--it is gorgeous! You all look like professional models. What a darling family.