Established December 2002
What a cute first grader! I hope her first few days went well...
You look great Avalon! I hope first grade is just as fun as kindergarten. p.s. can you teach me how you do your hair? I would love to have hair like you. :)
Thanks for checking my blog and for posting.... We hope you are getting settled into the new house.. Post pictures of it when you get a chance!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cute first grader! I hope her first few days went well...
You look great Avalon! I hope first grade is just as fun as kindergarten. p.s. can you teach me how you do your hair? I would love to have hair like you. :)
Thanks for checking my blog and for posting.... We hope you are getting settled into the new house.. Post pictures of it when you get a chance!
Post a Comment