Claire i'tis! Alex, you're so beautiful. I was asking Miren if she knew your whereabouts yesterday and she told me to check the reunion blog. Ah, nice---very nice. many xxXxs and oOoos to you and yours. juliana.
I only know that she looks like a Young baby. I didn't even have to look at the name on the announcement to know that she was one of yours. She very beautiful. Congratulations!
10 comments:
Avalon for sure!!
You need to include a picture of yourself at one week old; I think she looks like you.
She totally looks like Claire! She is darling!
They all definitely look alike but I think she's the mirror image of Claire.
My vote is for avalon. I want to hold her.
I vote for Claire as well - she is so cute!
hey. it's crazy we don't have your #.
we are here in poway until tuesday. leave me a comment or something. maybe we can see you for a minute.
Claire i'tis! Alex, you're so beautiful. I was asking Miren if she knew your whereabouts yesterday and she told me to check the reunion blog. Ah, nice---very nice. many xxXxs and oOoos to you and yours. juliana.
I only know that she looks like a Young baby. I didn't even have to look at the name on the announcement to know that she was one of yours. She very beautiful. Congratulations!
Let's see more pictures of that baby!!
(When you get the time of course)
Post a Comment