6/17/09

Solana Lucas








06/17/09
2:30 PM
6 lbs 11 oz
19 inches
Dark Brown Hair
Mom and baby recovering well!


15 comments:

The Harker's said...

Congrats! I bet your kids are so excited!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you have four kids now. How exciting! I hope all is well with you and your beautiful family.

Stacy said...

So cute! I am glad everything went well! You definitely make beautiful babies!

Holly said...

Aunt Holly says,
WOW! What a beautiful little girl!
We wish we could see her in person.
Thanks for a wonderful visit. You have a wonderful family.

Anna M said...

Congrats! Our little boy was born Monday.

Young family said...

Way to go Alex! We can't wait to see her the end of July! She looks good and we are excited for the dark hair! How fun!!

Lisa O said...

Congratulations friends! Solana is so sweet and I LOVE her name! Hope you have a speedy recovery Alex and adjust smoothly to life with four. Knowing you, I'm sure you will. :)

Nash said...

you sure there isn't a bit of red in there?
CONGRATULATIONS!

glad you are keeping us informed. hope the transition to four is smooth. we hope to make it over there before school starts again. hoping even more to see matt there too, so we can have a reunion.=)

she is precious. great job!

Shari said...

Oh! Congratulations! She's so beautiful!

Eli and Candace said...

Congrats Lucas's! She is beautiful - and the dark hair was probably a surprise after 3 redheads?!
Alex, with all 4 births you always look so beautiful post delivery - how do you do it?

Melanie said...

congratulations! she is beautiful. We miss you!

Jennifer said...

She is precious and beautiful. Congratulations!

Joleen said...

Congratulations Alex! What a doll!!

Corinne said...

So beautiful! Love the name too! Congrats dear friends :)

The Moving Girl said...

She is so cute!! You look so stinkin good!!!!!