4/24/09

The Flower Fields in Carlsbad

Grandma Nancy took us to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad on Friday afternoon. What a beautiful place! The kids had so much fun. We went on a tractor ride around the fields and spent the rest of our time looking at the flowers and playing on the playground. Avalon and I did a flower maze a few times without getting lost. We left with some fresh flowers and fresh strawberries to take home! Thanks Grandma Nancy!

It made Avalon rest easier when the tour guide told us there were NO BEES because these flowers had no pollen or smell.


On the tractor ride


Poor Cody, sometimes he gets smothered with love.

This was the best smile I could get out of Avalon. She is anti-camera!


My Sweet Claire!

4 comments:

Young family said...

Wow! The flower fields are beautiful!! What a fun outing with Gma Nancy!! I love that Claire loves Cody so much.. very cute!! ANd way to go Avalon on being such a great environmentalist at such a young age!!
Love you guys!

The Harker's said...

How colorful all those flowers are! It looks like everyone had alot of fun. And you look so cute pregnant! I hope everything is going well for you guys!

Marianne said...

so cute, are you guys living in carlsbad? we're going there in two weeks for a week to stay on the beach, we should get together ;)

Jennifer said...

Looks like things have changed a lot (for the "fun"ner)since we were there last. Great outing!