Established December 2002
Riding the Orca Screamer at Marineland.
So glad to see you have a blog. Jared just told me.Now I can keep in touch so much better.How exciting to move back to California. I hope we get to see more of you guys.shanda
Wow - I would really love to see that part of NY one day - it looks beautiful. I bet you're a little sad to see that part go.
Holy cow...I love the looks on their faces in the end... :) classic
Fun adventures! We miss New York's beautiful leaves.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So glad to see you have a blog. Jared just told me.
Now I can keep in touch so much better.
How exciting to move back to California. I hope we get to see more of you guys.
shanda
Wow - I would really love to see that part of NY one day - it looks beautiful. I bet you're a little sad to see that part go.
Holy cow...I love the looks on their faces in the end... :) classic
Fun adventures! We miss New York's beautiful leaves.
Post a Comment