Established December 2002
Our favorite part was Claire on the drums...And the original tune by Avalon.
that is so great! that brings back memories of you making up songs! They totally take after you!
Oh man I am laughing so hard right now! Memories are coming back to me of their Momma making up songs as well! "Smelly Cat" anyone?
I really needed a good laugh today! That was classic!! True professionals - the show goes on even without all the drums. Can you understand anything Avalon is saying?
That is so funny. They must be used to having a camera on them all the time, because they aren't shy about it at all.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is so great! that brings back memories of you making up songs! They totally take after you!
Oh man I am laughing so hard right now! Memories are coming back to me of their Momma making up songs as well! "Smelly Cat" anyone?
I really needed a good laugh today! That was classic!! True professionals - the show goes on even without all the drums. Can you understand anything Avalon is saying?
That is so funny. They must be used to having a camera on them all the time, because they aren't shy about it at all.
Post a Comment