Established December 2002
Avalon was playing in her room when she received some surprise visitors...
that is so cool! i love hearing their sweet voices: "oh my gosh" and "hi deer." so cute.
That is cute;-)
Dozens of deer start to come out of the trees literally when the ground begins to thaw! After we saw Bambi the kids asked how the deer we saw were related.
Eli would be in heaven! I love your surroundings, I get the fall time is breath-taking.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is so cool! i love hearing their sweet voices: "oh my gosh" and "hi deer." so cute.
That is cute;-)
Dozens of deer start to come out of the trees literally when the ground begins to thaw! After we saw Bambi the kids asked how the deer we saw were related.
Eli would be in heaven! I love your surroundings, I get the fall time is breath-taking.
Post a Comment