4/6/08

A & C Hair Salon

Cody was ambushed by his sisters.

4 comments:

Young family said...

Cody is such a good sport. I love Avalon's commentary. Isn't it fun to have all your kids play together so well!? Love you guys..

Lucas said...

That was hysterical! :) I can't believe they let him poke at him like that. The girls are so cute and sweet. I'm glad they found a willing recipient for their makeover. The girls' hair is adorable too. I love their haircuts!

Elieson Family said...

That is great - Salem needs patients like that! Ours is a reversal, the boys are constantly trying to recruit Salem to join the jedi force.. at least both Padme and Leah were noble women!

Katie said...

Hahaha! I love Avalon's little speech! Cody certainly is a good sport about it all. If he ever needs to "escape" from the attentions of his sisters, he's always welcome to hide out with Richard at our house!