It looks like the girls got the hang of trick-or-treating. I think it is great Claire invited herself in. Have fun with Pat and Steve this week- Love ya
Alex, it's Nicole Coles (Vogelsberg). I was soooo excited to see your blog on Katie's page. Your girls are adorable. Send me an email at pringles299@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite to our blog. I would love to keep in contact with you!!!!
That's great. Michael took the kids while I stayed with Seth at home. Hmmm, sounds like that's our trend recently. Oh well. Thanks again for last weekend, y'all totally have to come visit us. I still want to go up there, so you might be seeing us again before you leave.
5 comments:
It looks like the girls got the hang of trick-or-treating. I think it is great Claire invited herself in.
Have fun with Pat and Steve this week- Love ya
Alex, they're so darling! Looks like they had lots of success in the trick-or-treating area this year! Love the costumes.
Alex, it's Nicole Coles (Vogelsberg). I was soooo excited to see your blog on Katie's page. Your girls are adorable. Send me an email at pringles299@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite to our blog. I would love to keep in contact with you!!!!
That's great. Michael took the kids while I stayed with Seth at home. Hmmm, sounds like that's our trend recently. Oh well.
Thanks again for last weekend, y'all totally have to come visit us. I still want to go up there, so you might be seeing us again before you leave.
GIRL YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!! SO good to see;-) You will have to add me to your list;-) princessbordelga.blogspot.com
Post a Comment