Aren't they adorable! We just got back from our ward Halloween party. Salem was a cowgirl, Ben a pirate (again), JOhn was sort of Woody from Toy STory (he took almost all of his costume off) and Seth was Santa Claus (John's outfit two years ago). So, I lack ingenuity...
Okay Alex, From reading my blog I hope you have realized you have been tagged. So, post 6 wonderful things about you and then put the tag on 6 others. It really is fun to read more about eachother on a personal level. Heather
7 comments:
Aren't they adorable! We just got back from our ward Halloween party. Salem was a cowgirl, Ben a pirate (again), JOhn was sort of Woody from Toy STory (he took almost all of his costume off) and Seth was Santa Claus (John's outfit two years ago). So, I lack ingenuity...
I am so glad the Lion costume fits Cody. We have gotten some good use out of it. The girls look so cute. I love the wings!! Have a fun week!
I loved seeing all the butterflies and fairies at the Halloween party. So cute!
So cute! What adorable kids you have Alex!
Happy Halloween! Your kids are so darling--Cody has grown so much since this summer. Great blog!
--Bethany
Did you make those wings yourself Alex? They're beautiful! What a great idea for a costume too- I might have to steal it for next year!
Okay Alex, From reading my blog I hope you have realized you have been tagged. So, post 6 wonderful things about you and then put the tag on 6 others. It really is fun to read more about eachother on a personal level.
Heather
Post a Comment