9/11/11

The World's Best Mom!

My mom came down the day after Sydney was born on the first flight out of Boise to help Jared and I as we settle into our new life with 5! I can't thank her enough for all she did. All I have to say is my mom is a super woman and life saver and I'm so grateful she's my mom! She has been there immediately after, if not before, all of my children's births to help us settle into life with our new additions. Let me just list a few of the things she did this time around to help us out and illustrate how amazing she is and how blessed I am to have her as a mother.


She entertained my kids.
Dropped and picked kids up from school and practices.
Helped them with homework.
Made us many meals (my kids loved her pancakes in the morning).
Cleaned my house (She even dusted my blinds which I'm sad to say have never been properly dusted since we moved in).
Sewed new covers for chairs she made us years ago that my kids still love.
Properly hemmed the half done curtains.
Made a wreath for my door.
Planted flowers in my empty pot outside to make my house look pretty.
Took the early morning or late night shifts with Sydney.
Let me take much needed naps.
Let Sydney use her finger as a binkie since Sydney refused all others at that time.

And all that doesn't even touch on the moral support and motivation she provides me with. Thank you for all you do mom!

I also have to thank my dad for coming down as well. He drove my bike down from Boise, helped rearrange bedrooms, trimmed trees in my back yard, bought my kids slur-pee's and donuts every morning, and took Cody to The Arlen Ness Motorcycle shop.


Thank you for everything. I love you!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Your mom is awesome! I still remember her bunny pancakes, or the pancakes with our initials on them when I was little! Glad you are doing well with your 5 beautiful kids!

Eli and Candace said...

Mom's are the best. I think we are lucky to have Mom's who were raised to be hard workers, they are super women!