9/13/10

Cody's First Day of Preschool!
Waiting outside his class with flowers for his teacher.
Raising his hand to tell his teacher "cookies are brown." I do believe she asked a question that triggered that comment but I'm not sure.
He gave Mrs. Andrea her flowers and a high five then sat down and was ready to get started.
Cody with his friend Ryan. They introduced themselves by shaking hands like two business men, I thought it was hilarious.
I knew he had a fun day when we came to pick him up and saw this:
The first thing he said to me was, "it was a long time mom... except for the outside part." I'm sure he'll be anxious to get outside everyday to right the scooters and bikes. Overall it sounds like he enjoyed his first day and he seems excited to go back on Wednesday.

1 comments:

Sue said...

I love that he gave his teacher flowers! What a cutie. :)