8/10/10

Bay Area Bound


Lucas Family Moves:
Huntingon Beach to McAllen to Ithaca to San Diego to Pleasanton
6,807 miles (But who's counting!)

We are up for another adventure and on the move again. This time up the 5 freeway to the Bay Area. Jared accepted a new position with LinkedIn and we are on our way.

Let us know if you are ever in the area. We are always happy to have visitors.

5 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

I was just thinking about you the other day and trying to remember all of the different places where you have lived. I can't believe you're moving again! Sounds fun though. Tell Jared congrats on his new job!

Anna M said...

Best wishes on the new job!

Brooke said...

What a fun new adventure! I hope all is well!

Lindsay said...

Hi Lucas Family!
I found your blog through Paul & Shanda's blog. Matt told me about the move north-- exciting! I hope we can get together sometime. Our # is 707-425-6485. Call us when you get settled and maybe we can meet up!
-Lindsay

The Berg's said...

Good luck with the move! We feel for you!