5/9/10

Hula Hooping at the Talent Show


Avalon and her friends Sadie and Sarah chose Hula Hooping as their talent for the church talent show. We think they could hula all day if need be...

3 comments:

Young family said...

way to go girls! what talent you have!
And awesome job fighting Darth Vader Claire!!!
We want to see more Disneyland pictures, if you get the chance!!

Elieson Family said...

So what is it about a woman's anatomy that makes her unable to hula the way she used to as a kid??? That is so cute! I loved the Disneyland video too - my boys would LOVE that demo! I'm debating whether or not to show it to them - a trip out to Disney is a few years off for us :)

DMoore said...

Way too fun!!!! Audience participation was fabulous. Hope they enjoyed it as much as I did watching. Miss you guys,