We stopped at BYU on our way to St. George and took the kids to the spot where we had our first kiss... of course we had to do reenactment (the garbage cans were not there when I lived there). We took also took the kids to the Art Museum where I used to work, bought them new shirts at the bookstore and walked around the campus a little. A group of musicians were playing guitars and singing in one of the courtyards and sang a song for our kids. After seeing all the students eating lunch, laying out on the grass studying and talking with friends Avalon asked me "When you go to college do you just talk with your friends and play music and stare at the clouds all day?" I think it made her a little excited to go to BYU.
Our little Cougar




1 comments:
You're first kiss was by a couple of garbage cans?!?! Jared must be a romantic. If all Avalon wants to do at college is watch clouds, talk to friends and play music she should strongly consider Utah State...at BYU I think you have to study.
Post a Comment