She looks Darling! Now she and Avalon will be hard to tell apart! It really makes her look older! All of your spring break pictures look great! I looks like Zion's was a blast!
Claire is so cute and such a little character! It was really good to see your entire family again. Great "deer pics" in Zion - looks like you had a great time. Cody looks great rocking the BYU blue... Owen already has a little U of U outfit, I can't wait until it fits him.
5 comments:
Super cute hair Claire!
She looks Darling! Now she and Avalon will be hard to tell apart! It really makes her look older!
All of your spring break pictures look great! I looks like Zion's was a blast!
Claire is so cute and such a little character! It was really good to see your entire family again. Great "deer pics" in Zion - looks like you had a great time. Cody looks great rocking the BYU blue... Owen already has a little U of U outfit, I can't wait until it fits him.
Way cute. Your family is growing up so quickly, your kids are adorable!
LOVE it:)
Post a Comment