5/31/09

LEMONADE STAND

Our neighborhood holds a community garage sale every year and Avalon and Claire decided to open their first Lemonade stand. Despite some unusual early morning rain, the girls manned their stations for about two hours. Combined total revenue of lemonade and muffin sales was $19.00. Not too shabby!!! All in all it was a fun event and their Dad hopes he may have a couple of budding entrepeneurs on his hands...





6 comments:

Sue said...

Way to go girls!!!! I love the last picture of them. It looks like they are adding up all their profits. :)

Young family said...

Wow !! What a profit! Way to go girls!

Trina said...

Maybe I should start up a lemonade business. What do they plan to do with their loot.
On another note, when's your baby due. My sister who is due about the same time will be started this Friday on June 5th. What are the chances she's not have the cute red hair?

Anna M said...

Fun poster too! I saw your days left, and thought, "Yay! We're both coming down the homestretch!"

Carrie, Ryan, Logan and Caden said...

Wow Alex! I haven't logged on for a while and I can't believe you only have 11 days before you have your 4th baby. You are a pro!

Elieson Family said...

Awesome idea. I'd love to do something like that with the kids - they'd get a huge kick out of it.
How is it you carry an entire baby in your belly looking like that? Seriously! It's insane! Good luck -- I'm sure all will go super well.