Watching the sunset across the ocean is the most peaceful and beautiful experience... I'm so happy to live near the beach! As the sun was setting Avalon said, "Good-bye sun, you're our best friend." On the drive home we talked about where the sun was going and how across the ocean was Japan. Avalon said she wanted to visit Japan which led us into a discussion about how we could get to Japan. Avalon thought maybe by a hot air balloon and Claire thought maybe we could drive on a bridge.
3/14/09
Beach Sunset
Posted by Alexandria at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I love your pictures. Your kids are absolutely darling! How are you doing? When are you due again?
Great pictures. Today was a nice day in Ithaca, it is up to 53 degrees. So we walked to a from Church, along with a few other families. Wouldn't that be fun to just hot air balloon across to Japan. That was awesome!
The lighting at dusk makes for some beautiful lighting for your pics. I have to go on vacation if I want to see what you get to see everyday.
Great sun set pictures! The kids look like they love the beach! the table looks great too! what a neat bench! Tell the kiddos Hi!
I so miss sunsets on the beach! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment