New Bunk Beds!
Avalon and Claire love their new bunk beds. It took Avalon a few nights to get used to sleeping up high but now she thinks it's pretty cool. Their room has so much more space to set up toys like a barbie city... the latest
fave. Not only did Drew build them a new barbie house but my parents brought down all my cool barbie toys from storage in Boise. The girls now have a hot dog stand, ice cream parlor, corvette and swimming pool along with tons of cool clothes thanks to my moms amazing sewing abilities. I'm so glad I kept all that stuff. The other day I sat up there playing barbie with the girls for about an hour having fun
reminiscing. Cody loves the corvette.
7 comments:
i HAVE to know where you got those. We are searching for some and those are what we are looking for.
i love all the barbie stuff. that's so great you kept all of it.
Beautiful new beds. Where are they from?
The barbie hot dog stand and ice cream parlor!! I remember I was so jealous you had all that cool barbie stuff. It was so fun to play with!! I am sure your girls love it.
The beds look great! you picked out some really nice ones.. we love our bunk beds too. And we are still so glad that they love the barbie house.. Kiss and hug them for us..
I can comepletely relate to the Barbies! I used to play with those for hours as a little girl, and now I will still play with Madeline, and it reminds me of when I was a little girl. Cute bunks beds too!
I remember playing Barbies in Boise! You had tons of cool stuff. I kept some of my stuff - I know I still have the ice-cream parlor, I always see it in my parents garage rafters. I wonder if I kept the rest? I think I could still play Barbies for an hour! :)
I should just say 'dito' to what you wrote on my blog. Good thing for the Nash's blog, huh? Your family is beautiful and congrats on the soon-to-be new addition. So are you guys living in Cali now?
Post a Comment