12/12/08

Snow Day!

Today was Avalon and Claire's first official snow day (school canceled)-- and most likely their last as we are moving to San Diego next week. The snow was perfect white powder, but not ideal for making a decent snowman -- so we went for the ever popular amorphous snow blob person. The kids had a ball for an hour or so and then took a hot cocoa break.

5 comments:

Young family said...

How fun to have snow to play in before the move... We wish you luck with the move.. We will send our package to Chuck and Nancy's..

The Harker's said...

We kind of did the same thing that day too! Scott and Madeline were very sad school (BOCES) was canceled that day though. I'm am soooooo jealous you will be moving to much warmer temperatures!

Melinda said...

Hey Alex, I'm glad I tracked you down! Thank you so much for the gift certificate. I'm ashamed it has taken me so long to get back to you. You all look great and the kids are huge! We will catch up soon. We wish you a very merry Christmas and good luck on the move the Cali.
Love- Smiths

Sue said...

I love the snow blob! I'm glad you've been able to enjoy the snow before your move.

Michael BE said...

Love the Snow Blob! That is hilarious. Glad you guys are enjoying San Diego, though wish you had stayed on the East Coast...