11/5/08

New Haircuts

Avalon went with her dad to get her haircut this weekend and went short! She looks darling and it fits her personality really well. The other day I decided to cut Claire's bangs because her hair is constantly hanging in her face and has to be pulled up or in a clip everyday. After cutting her hair I decided I had better take her to a professional to fix it so it looks a little better... Claire has school pictures next week so I want it to look nice. Here is the end result, we love it and I think she's happy to see!




9 comments:

Young family said...

Oh, how beautiful!!! I love Avalon's short hair. It looks so darling on her... And Claire looks so different with bangs, but very, very cute and grown up...

Anna M said...

Cute haircuts and what a birthday bash!

Joleen said...

They both look SOOO cute!!!

Brooke said...

Your kis are so adorable. I think Avalon looks like a miniature you. I love their haircuts.

Carrie, Ryan, Logan and Caden said...

They look lovely. Short hair will be perfect for the move to the other side of the country.

Lisa O said...

Thanks again for meeting up with us yesterday Alex! It was so fun to see you and your DARLING kids. You are such a fun mom!!

xóchitl said...

i also love the cuts. i have to say that i truly adore avalon's scarf. she's so FAB!

i'm going to show marin this picture of avalon and pray that she will go short also. with swimming, her hair has turned into a dry, snarly mess. poor thing.

Eli and Candace said...

Avalons looks like a little sophisticated woman - very cute! I cut Eli's hair for the first time on Halloween - I've yet to fix my mistakes...it's a little heavy on top. But he's a guy so we won't worry about it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex! Send me your email address so I can add you to my blog! :) missrissj@hotmail.com