10/3/08

Our Baby Boy Turns 2!!

Cody James is now Two years old. We had a great party as a family! The highlight was the Truck Cake that Alexandria created to resemble Grandpa Steve's truck. Cody spent most of his summer sitting in that truck and getting rides in the truck so it was only fitting for his birthday cake. We are lucky to have such a great little boy.







6 comments:

Darin said...

Happy birthday Cody! Alex, great job on the cake!

Joleen said...

I LOVE the cake Alex!!!

Carrie, Ryan, Logan and Caden said...

I can't believe he is 2. Happy Birthday Cody. I'm happy to see you are moving West! You are just going a few hundred miles too far.

Young family said...

Great job on the Cake Alex.. And Cody, we can't believe you are 2!!
Happy Birthday!!
Love Kara, Aubree, Braelyn, Hallie and Uncle Drew and Aunt Heather

twomsrafs said...

Wow!!! To think he was just crawling the last time we saw you, and now he is 2! Very creative cake! Happy for you guys with your San Diego news...we better hurry and get north if we want to see you before you move. :-)

Eli and Candace said...

I'm impressed with your baking skills Alex! Happy Birthday Cody!