10/6/08

Prom 2008

Jared surprised me early last week and told me I needed to wear something formal for a date Friday night. He tried to keep it a surprise, but as an FBI Agents wife I picked up a few tricks. Of course, when I asked Jared if I was right he denied it just to leave me in suspense. I didn't know for sure I was right until we were in our car Friday night and he asked me for directions. We went with two super fun couples to dinner at Maxi's Supper Club and then to the Cornell Art Museum for Prom. We made our own corsages out of tissue paper and got the dance floor hoppin'. I always love to see Jared on the dance floor, we don't go dancing very often so it's a rare occasion and I have to say... my husband can groove! It was a night to remember.

Check out the You Tube Video our friend made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKpveNkzTQg


4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the tissue paper corsages. What a fun night!!

Sue said...

Good job Jared! Looks like you guys had a great time. It's always fun to get dressed up and have a formal night out. You guys look great!

xóchitl said...

nice surprise! i believe that you both shook your groove thang.
i've never told you this story. brian said that when he sees the FBI warning that appears before movies on DVD, it reminds him of Jared. so now, everytime we're watching a movie and the FBI warning comes up, we (including the girls) say, "Jared Lucas." so it is impossible that we will ever forget you guys.

Elieson Family said...

That's perfect.
You guys have been having some fun times.