9/17/08

San Diego Bound



In case you have not heard...We are going to be moving to sunny San Diego in December. We are very excited and hope to have many visitors. It is perfect timing as we will leave Ithaca right before the freezing winter.

8 comments:

LTC said...

Oh I was so excited when I read this because we will be there in October! Well, then I read that you won't be there until December...bummer! I guess we will need to make another trip down there sometime soon!

Lisa O said...

How exciting! Think of me while you're wearing shorts and sandals in January. I grew up in Chula Vista and although I claim Idaho I think I'm still a fair weather California girl at heart.

We'll have to meet up at the Museum again one more time before you guys leave!

xóchitl said...

you are KIDDING me! i'm so excited for you. i pine for S.D. in my heart daily.
see you next summer! we go out every year.
oh, and neuendorfs are in Carlsbad too! fun!!!

Stacy said...

How fun! My sister in law is serving her mission there. You will have to tell me what city you are living in and I will let you know if she is ever in your area! Happy moving! I hope you get to stay there for a while!

J McQuivey said...

Really! That's awsome. We actually just opened a branch of Fortress into San Diego in April. And we have been talking about spending some time over there. We will have to catch up with you guys and do dinner or something. Good Luck.

Eli and Candace said...

I'm coming to NY this wednesday, unfortunately not Ithaca - I'm tagging along with my friends family so she and I can take dance classes...so if you want to take some dance classes in NYC before you move to SD call me. I'm learning that if I want to visit you I need to act fast because before I know it you're moving! But you'll be closer to all the families so I'm excited.

The Tufts said...

Well, congratulations! Although I was hoping for Boise, (it was so fun seeing you and your cute kids this summer!)San Diego is a beautiful alternative. Good luck with the big move!

Elieson Family said...

Wow, is this permanent? Way to go! That was fast!