9/8/08

Claire's first day of pre-school was today. She had no problem adjusting to her new class. When I picked her up at the end of class Mrs. Foote mentioned Claire had quite the appetite at snack time... apparently she ate 3 hard boiled eggs, some watermelon, crackers and just kept asking for more. She said her favorite part of the day was playing with the playdough and watching them release a monarch butterfly. Some of the pictures were taken last week at the open house. I'm so proud of her for being such a big girl. (She's holding a paper towel roll because Mrs. Foote asked her to bring one in for a project and she wouldn't let go o fit for the picture.)




5 comments:

Young family said...

Wow! It looks like the girls are having lots of fun at school, and they are excited to be back in NY.
How is it just having Cody at home when they are gone???

Shari said...

That is the cutest preschool, and Mrs. Foote is the best. (We only met her for a few minutes, but I could immediately tell she was great with children.) I really do feel bad that it didn't work out for us to take Kate there too. Claire will have such an awesome time!

xóchitl said...

WOW! you guys had such a fun and eventful summer! i can't believe avalon is in kinder. she always seemed so much younger to me. and claire? yikes. those girls are so beautiful. and i'm sure cody loves having mommy time. so sweet.

Elieson Family said...

Yeah! How nice to have so much available for your kids! They're all growing up so fast.. Ben is in kinder now too and lovin' it. It'll be weird to have two years before John will go off to school - I'm thinking next year we'll have to find a preschool for him. Welcome back to the East coast... how do you feel upon return? I had a hard time, to be honest. Talk to you soon...

twomsrafs said...

Both kiddos in school! I know Christian and Naomi would love to be there with them. I think I could handle Claire's school, too, with 3 hard boiled eggs and monarch butterflies. Glad you are doing well!