9/7/08

Avalon started Kindergarten on Wednesday of last week. She was super excited to have her own backpack and loves her teacher Mrs. Rouleau. Avalon was fine but I was a little emotional on the way home after dropping her off. I know she'll make lots of new friends and have lots of fun. She told me her favorite school activity is rest time and playing "Stuck in the Mud" at gym class.

Claire, Cody and I went to the park and tried to keep busy so we wouldn't miss Avalon on her first day. We love Cass park here in Ithaca. The park has a troll house, a huge fake turtle to walk on with a sand box and a whole bunch of fun bridges and pathways. They also have a Children's Garden where we were able to taste some fresh tomatoes and corn and even take home some fresh basil and an eight ball squash. Claire starts Pre-school on Monday and is super excited as well.


0 comments: