We love being by our cousins! Paige and Lance came over yesterday and played outside with the kids in the sprinklers. They also made us pretend ice-cream with their bikes. If I recall Avalon was out of every flavor ice-cream except "Salsa" flavor, lucky us. Beth and I had a relaxing time just chatting.... only 3 weeks until new baby Lucas arrives! You're almost there Beth!
6/25/08
Posted by Alexandria at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You guys are having so much fun in Boise we may just have to come visit. That's awsom eyou guys have been able to spend so much time there this summer.
Is that your parents Boise house?! If it is, the trees are MASSIVE! I remember when the trees were just planted, now you can barely see to where my house used to be....I need to go back and visit.
we wondered what you guys have been up to. so glad you posted all the fun things you've bee doing. the kids are all getting so big. and gorgeous. we so miss you guys.
Post a Comment