6/20/08

Summer in Boise

We have been in Boise for a month and we are having a blast. We were able to transfer our YMCA membership from Ithaca and we lucked out, as the west Boise Y is really awesome. Alexandria gets to go to the Y almost everyday for pilates, yoga or spinning and the kids enjoy the pool and playground. We get to see our family and it is great to see the kids with all of their cousins. Living the dream in the summer of 2008! We hope everyone is doing well!



5 comments:

Young family said...

We are glad you are here in Boise too. The kids are loving it. Cute pictures, thanks for posting...

Lisa O said...

Isn't Boise wonderful?! Paddle boats, Julia Davis Park, the Rose Garden...I have great memories of all of these things, and you've made me a little homesick. :) Glad you're enjoying your summer with family!

Sue said...

Wow! Sounds like you guys have done it all except float the river. How 'bout it the next time we come up? :)

Stacy said...

How fun to be so close to famiy! Looks like you are having a blast!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Alex! Holy cow, it's been awhile. I just randomly clicked on your name on Stacy Hansen's blog. Then I saw "Drew and Heather" listed on your blog and I knew it was your brother since I've seen his name on Jami's blog=). Then it hit me that I was on Alex Young's blog! Haha... this blog thing is quite cool. Just wanted to say "hello". So fun to see your cute family! ... Ashlee (was Cox) Chambers