3/12/08

We had our first experience with an ice storm this past weekend. It's strange to hear the trees crackling instead of the leaves rustling. All night we heard tree branches busting and ice falling but Sunday afternoon it was beautiful. The sun was shinning and it made the trees sparkle like Christmas. I wish I was better at photography to capture the beauty but here are my attempts.




4 comments:

xóchitl said...

Alex, that is so cool. The branches look like they're covered with crystals!

Anna M said...

That is a really good shot. I love the light shining through.

Jenn said...

cool ice pictures?!!! Hey, did I give you my address so you could add me to your blog list (if you wanted to). It is www.princessbordelga.blogspot.com
I guess some people are having a hard time accessing my blog.

Steve and Carlie said...

Alex,
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are beautiful. It's soundslike you guys are doing very well. I love the video of your girls dancing! Especially they little butt wiggle dance. It made me laugh. Feel free to add us to your list of family and friends. I will be adding you to ours if that's ok.