2/4/08

I just had to upload these videos of Avalon and Claire dancing. They definitely each have their own unique style! I should build a stage in our house because they constantly are performing for each other. They set up chairs so we can watch them dance or sing. Claire gets mad in this video because Avalon jumps in when it's her turn to be in the limelight.

4 comments:

Krisser said...

Your girls are so stinkin' funny- it totally reminds me of my sister and I growing up!
I'm so excited you'll be in Boise- my parents are off their mission now, so I have a good reason to come and see you!!! Let me know when you're back in B-Town!

Stacy said...

Those videos are GREAT!

Nygards said...

Man, your girls are so cute! Hope you're doing good! Miss you!

Anna M said...

Alex, You create the funnest home! Spencer asked me after he came home, "Can I stay with Avalon some more?" It took a lot of convincing to have them take off the cone hats to sleep!