12/27/07

We had a great Christmas this year. We tried to keep the focus on Christ's birth as we start our own family Christmas Eve/Day traditions. The kids had a lot of fun and love all the gifts they received from family. Here are a few photos of the kids



















































3 comments:

Young family said...

Looks like christmas was good in NY. Tell the girls hi for us, and thank you again for sending the gifts. The FHE bag will be great.

THE CROMAR FAMILY said...

Hi Alex,

I am blog-stalking you. I saw your link from Drew's blog and had to take a look. Your kids are getting so big and are darling! Love finding out what you are up to besides what your mom tells my mom.

Krista

Nicole said...

Your kids are so adorable!!! I can't believe how much your girls look like you, I just love redheads:)